News roasted by some of the best satire writers on the web
Now you can enjoy your news heavily roasted, by some of the best satire writers on the Web, for merely 99 cents!
This collection of media stories brings together the funniest, most insightful pieces of parody and sharp irony available. Comprised of nearly 70 individual humor pieces by 28 authors, the book offers a burning critique of everything that happened in 2011.
Covering world events, politics, sports and pop culture, this assemblage of satire includes such stories as:
“NATO Offers ‘Groupon’ Discount to Arab Spring Uprisings,”
“Romney Dazzles in Swimsuit Portion of Debate,”
“McDonalds Launches Healthy Go-Eat-Elsewhere Option,” and
“First Lady Vows to Humiliate One Fat Kid Per Week.”
These humorists are very good at what they do. Read them here but then find them online. See what they have to say. You will be better off for it.
– Nook at barnesandnoble.com, direct link,
– Kindle on Amazon.com, direct link
“Net’s Best Satire is a great and hysterical read! With the elections right around the corner, I recommend 2 things; a voters card and Net’s Best Satire tucked in your political tool box, you’ll need it!”
–– Will Roberts — Political Humorist — PoliticalComedians.com
Latest posts by Humor Times (see all)
- Free Comic Book: ‘The Best Democracy Money Can Buy’ - October 19, 2016
- Stephen Colbert: Trump May Be Onto Something When He Says the Vote Will Be Rigged - October 18, 2016
- Shocking Poll Results: ‘What’s in the Presidential Candidates’ Closets?’ - October 7, 2016
Like this content? Leave a comment below! Get notified of new content on HumorTimes.com: Subscribe via email!