A poem celebrating the Chicago Cubs It is that season of the year when does flow the beer in only two stadiums throughout the land. It is time for the Series so forget your miseries and come out and join the band. There is a [more…]
Latest Humor Times Faux News Headlines!
- Donald’s ‘Trumpettes’ Ranks Dwindle, as the Unattractive Sulk Off in Shame
- Curses, My Media Brethren – Smart Donald Has Uncovered Our Plot Against Him!
- Donald Trump Has Stage 4 Affluenza, Shocking Medical Report Reveals
- Trump Attacks Humor Times as ‘Most Corrupt, Dishonest and Just Plain Nasty Magazine Ever’
- Revealed: New Mottoes for the Trump Campaign in the Works
Donald’s disastrous attempt at comedy should never be allowed again. Comedy is a delicate business and should be left to the trained professionals. So the next time Donald Trump announces his intention to be purposefully amusing in a public setting, we need to respond properly, [more…]
The Cannon Ball Saga: Our inept media is missing the face-off between one of the world’s largest pipeline corporations and the Standing Rock Lakota Sioux Tribe. There is an epic clash of two cultures — one with a guiding ethic of harmony between people and [more…]
Making fun of the headlines today, so you don’t have to The news doesn’t need to be complicated and confusing; that’s what any new release from Microsoft is for. And, as in the case with anything from Microsoft, to keep the news from worrying our [more…]
In North Dakota, it’s the Native American ceremonial pipe vs the bruising financial power of a giant oil pipeline company. In bad movies (and bad history alike), the Native American ceremonial pipe figured prominently as symbol of defeat — typically in a cliched scene of [more…]