Paying tribute to the proud perspicacity of plucky pilgrims in a pacific paean to our peculiar propensity for plumpish poultry on Thanksgiving. – Will Durst
Latest Humor Times Faux News Headlines!
- Humor Times Offers ‘Ridiculously Good Holiday Discount’ on Magazine Subscriptions, Say Experts
- Trump Calls Statue of Liberty a ‘National Embarrassment That Has to Go’
- Ben Carson: Area 51 Stores My Original Brain, Sasquatches
- Trump: US Should ‘Temporarily’ Suspend Constitution
- New Thanksgiving Holiday, ‘Gratitude,’ Created
In America, we face a momentous choice: a food future rooted in the ethic of sustainable agriculture, or in exploitative agri-industry.
Following up on the 1990 film, “The Krays,” now comes “Legend.” This picture is superb vehicle for British actor Tom Hardy to display his remarkable talent.
Making fun of the headlines today, so you don’t have to, like: “David Hasselhoff changed name to David Hoff” – So, David Hoff is now “hassle free.”
“Trumbo” is one of those “Best Movie of the Year” type motion pictures. Bryan Cranston, who plays Dalton Trumbo, has to be one of today’s hottest actors.