News roasted by some of the best independent satire writers on the web in 2011
Now you can enjoy your news heavily roasted, by some of the best independent satire writers on the Web.
This collection of media stories brings together the funniest, most insightful pieces of parody and sharp irony available. Comprised of nearly 70 individual humor pieces by 28 authors, the book offers a burning critique of everything that happened in 2011.
Covering world events, politics, sports and pop culture, this assemblage of satire includes such stories as:
“NATO Offers ‘Groupon’ Discount to Arab Spring Uprisings,”
“Romney Dazzles in Swimsuit Portion of Debate,”
“McDonalds Launches Healthy Go-Eat-Elsewhere Option,” and
“First Lady Vows to Humiliate One Fat Kid Per Week.”
These humorists are very good at what they do. Read them here but then find them online. See what they have to say. You will be better off for it.
Edited by JB Goodbody.
– Nook at barnesandnoble.com – $3.99 – direct link,
– Kindle on Amazon.com – $3.99 – direct link
“Net’s Best Satire is a great and hysterical read! With the elections right around the corner, I recommend 2 things; a voters card and Net’s Best Satire tucked in your political tool box, you’ll need it!”
–– Will Roberts — Political Humorist — PoliticalComedians.com
Latest posts by Humor Times (see all)
- Roy Moore and So Many More: Latest Edition of the Humor Times Free App! - November 26, 2017
- It’s a Trump Wake Up Call: Enjoy the Latest Edition of the Humor Times Free App! - November 10, 2017
- Rescue Your Sanity in the Age of Trump with the Humor Times Free App! - November 4, 2017