Joe Biden deflects praise for amazing health care numbers, saying, “It was nothing, really.”
Of the 230 million people over the age of 18 living in America, approximately 3 percent have now signed up for Obamacare. Coincidentally, 6 of those 7.5 million happen to share the same IP address as Vice President Joe Biden.
Apparently, the same day US citizens were allowed to sign up for Health Care, the Vice President was given administrative control of the website. This was obviously the right decision because immediately afterwards, there was a huge spike in the number of registrations.
When asked about this, the VP responded by saying, “Well, I do have a lot of Tweeter followers, so…”
According to our sources in Washington, the anomaly was spotted by an NSA program that doesn’t exist and which is not at all being used to monitor the government’s internet activities.
This same source was also able to somehow obtain a short list of popular websites commonly visited by the Vice President:
- speedofart (for art designers)
- gotahoe (for vacationing in Tahoe)
- ipanywhere (for computer software, of course)
And, if this whole story tells us anything about the VP’s internet popularity, it’s safe to say these websites are about to receive a noticeable bump in traffic, much like what we saw with Obamacare.
- Doctors Recommend 3 Selfies a Day to Combat ‘Failed Existence Syndrome’ - January 21, 2015
- Bush Authorizes Renewed Air Strikes in Iraq - August 9, 2014
- 10 Step Guide: How to Win Facebook Friends and Influence Virtual People - July 18, 2014