In my quest to find jobs in the airline industry without having an actual license to fly, here’s the latest…
No Dyslexics or latent Tourette’s please… the sky is PG! And, sorry, we don’t have Spellcheck – you lazy…!
And, please don’t laugh; I spent minutes on this thing:
ASSIST NURSING BABIES WITH BREAST SEARCH & ALIGNMENT
SELL CONDOMS OUTSIDE LAVATORY FOR MILE HIGH CLUB!
Do you really need a photo of this? ha ha
CLIP PASSENGERS HANGNAILS – since you can’t bring Grenades, Tuning Forks or Nail Clippers on board!
SYNCHRONIZE ‘IN SEAT’ AEROBICS – Ankle circles, Foot Pumps, Knee Lifts, Pelvic Thrusts – if the plane starts to nose-dive – STOP!
Free Passengers of busy-work: PUSH BUTTON TO SIMULTANEOUSLY BRING ALL SEATS & TRAY TABLES TO AN UPRIGHT POSITION!
WRITE UP INSURANCE CLAIMS!
PROVIDE A ‘5 MINUTE GALLEY TALK’ with cross-legged passengers waiting in line for the John!
I am not running out of ideas!
NEGOTIATE ‘AISLE SEAT TRADES’ – only persons with Diplomatic License Plates, EMT’s or Divorce Lawyers qualify!
OPEN PEANUT BAGS FOR PASSENGERS without International incident!
And finally & not a moment too soon…
* EXIT SEAT OCCUPIER – Be able to Push open a 50 pound door, have clean underwear & scream ‘De Plane, De Plane’! Oh, and don’t forget to turn off your cell phone!
* Full disclosure of this coveted position laid bare in my last “Humor Times Magazine” article:
“PREMATURE EVACUATION: Exit Seat Employment”
- Supreme Court Nominee Judge Amy Has ‘That Sex Talk’ with Her kids! - October 15, 2020
- Trials & Tabulations of Two Cheesy Lab Mice Trying to Save the World, Part 2 - October 12, 2020
- Why Mitch McConnell Won’t Go to His Turtle Family Reunion this Year: Top 10 - October 8, 2020