I won’t be an opening act for Lena Dunham’s new book tour. Here’s why.
- I’m not that kind of girl.
- I hate taking off my clothes in public.
- “You shall not etch a tattoo on yourselves.” –Leviticus 19:28
- That narcissistic cheapskate got ramrodded into compensating opening acts.
- That biotch stole my idea for Girls, and I’m contemplating suing her.
- I hate Lena Dunham for being so young, successful and filthy rich.
- Actually, I loathe her and have such frightening revenge fantasies I had to double my dose of Xanax.
- My boss said, “I don’t give a shit about this Dumbell whoever-she-is, but don’t count on your job being here when you get back.”
- I’m way behind on efforts to become Instafamous.
- My OCD flared up.
- I’m over thirty.
- I’m secretly sleeping with Adam Driver.
- She didn’t ask me.
Latest posts by Candy Schulman (see all)
- Republicans Unveil Alt-Health Care Plan 3.0 - April 14, 2017
- How to Avoid the Madding Crowds During the Pope’s Trip to the U.S. - September 18, 2015
- New Federal Dietary Guidelines for Dummies, by Dummies - April 6, 2015