Although I cannot recall where I may have met and exchanged business or V cards with you (or someone from your organization), I am extremely grateful for your listserved holiday e-card that evaded our spam filters and wished me one or more of the following holiday greetings:
- Happy Holidays to You and Yours
- Seasons Greetings from Me and Mine
- Happiest of Holidays from Your Fairest of Friends at ___
- Most Seasoned of Greetings from Your Most Casual of Acquaintances at ___
- Happy Greetings This Holiday Season
- Holiday Greetings This Happy Season
- This Season, Greet the Holidays Happily
- May You Find Peace and Prosperity in the New Year
- May Peace and Prosperity Find You in the New Year
- Stop Looking Over Your Shoulder, It’s Just Peace and Prosperity Finding You
- Let’s Not Get Hung Up on Hannukah or Cowed by Christmas: Happy New Year!
- May You Shop Without Lines and Spend Within Budget This Season of Generous Re-Gifting
- May You Wear Proper Attire to Your Office Party, Neither Too Dressy Nor Too Casual, And Not Insult Your Boss’s Spouse, Even Inadvertently, Like You Did Last Year!
- Wishing You Health and Happiness, Peace and Prosperity, Wealth and Wassail, and Eggnog and Alliteration Throughout The Holiday Season and Into Q1 of Next Year
- May The Presents You Receive This Holiday Season Bring Joy to Your Heart or, in the Alternative, Include a Gift Certificate and Free Returns
- May Your Collection of Playful Christmas Ties, Tights and Sweaters Garner the Compliments – or at Least the Attention – You’ve Been Fishing For These Many Years
- Cheery Christmas, Chappy Chanukah and a Chummy Chwanza!
Latest posts by Howard Zaharoff (see all)
- Super Bowl LIII Update: Sneak Preview of NFL Official Sponsors - January 19, 2019
- Dear Anonymous Sender: Thank You for Your Holiday E-Card - December 20, 2018
- The Persons, Who Evade From Checking Procedure, Aren’t Supposed for Boarding! - October 24, 2018