We are offering a very rare HALF OFF NY Special right now on Humor Times subscriptions via a Google coupon (below) — don’t wait, find out what everyone’s … Read more
Twice elected Texas Agriculture Commissioner, Hightower is a modern-day Johnny Appleseed, spreading the message of progressive populism all across the American grassroots.
He broadcasts daily radio commentaries that are carried in more than 150 commercial and public stations and on the web.
- Corporate Giants Say You Don’t Mind Their Price Gouging. Do You? - December 6, 2023
- Here’s a Wild Idea That’s Taking Root - December 2, 2023
- Why ‘Supreme Court Ethics’ Is an Oxymoron - November 23, 2023
Was William Golding’s “Lord of the Flies” more about his own dark nature than the children’s? Many of us read William Golding’s “Lord of the Flies” in high … Read more
- New ‘Reveal Parties’ Herald an Explosion of Revelations - July 11, 2023
- A Powerhouse of Dragon Rings - November 3, 2022
- Neuroses of a Homebound Traveler - August 21, 2022
Although I cannot recall where I may have met and exchanged business or V cards with you (or someone from your organization), I am extremely grateful for your … Read more
‘I still have the Right to Choose,’ New Year Baby 2017 screamed. ‘At least for now!’ NYC – New Year Baby 2017 invoked Roe vs. Wade today, refusing … Read more
Tells 2015: “Good luck, sucker!” Aging year 2014 resigned today, December 29th, 48 hours earlier than expected, citing ethical fatigue and “total disgust with humanity.” Badly cut and … Read more