Ten other methods that were considered by the distinguished House of Delegates for breaking the tie in the Virginia House race.
After the race for a Virginia House of Delegates seat ended in a tie, state officials determined the winner by drawing a name out of a bowl, resulting in Republican David Yancey being declared the victor.
Before settling on name-drawing, state officials also considered the following possible methods to break the tie:
9. Hot dog eating contest
6. Breath holding contest
5. Win goes to taller candidate
4. Drinking contest
3. Tarot reading
2. First candidate to correctly identity Virginia state bird
1. Vladimir Putin chooses winner
Latest posts by Jeff Cahlon (see all)
- Hope Hicks Resigns to Spend More Time Lying to Her Family - March 2, 2018
- Investigation Reveals ‘Sexualized’ Work Environment in Porn Industry - February 11, 2018
- Revealed: 10 Other Options Considered to Break Tie in Virginia House Race - January 8, 2018