Lady Liberty still beckons as she sings the blues. “Behold! I do not give lectures…” (Walt Whitman) A marketable Parisian-style literary critic who taught in SUNY-Buffalo’s English Department … Read more
One colleague’s smoking jacket was rumored to be the same one he had worn for twenty years without being dry-cleaned. Most faculty dressed casually in the once upon … Read more
- Future of U.S. Congress to be Decided by All Elite Wrestling Rampage - November 23, 2022
- President Biden Makes Major Post-Midterm Announcements - November 16, 2022
- January 6 Committee Issues New Batch of Subpoenas - November 2, 2022
Dispatches from SNN (Slobovian News Network) New “College Student Homicide Forgiveness Program” announced to give unfortunate killers a new start. If by chance in 1965 you killed your … Read more
Michael Cohen may have threatened Trump’s colleges for him, but not his grade school. And we have his report card. “[Trump] directed me to threaten his high school, … Read more
Colleges involved in the Operation Varsity Blues scandal announced internal investigations destined to get to the bottom of things somewhere near the turn of the next century. Stop … Read more
- Variant Classes Added at Covid House of Dance - May 6, 2022
- My First Virtual Urgent Care Visit - March 7, 2019
- TV ‘n’ Dinner in Trumpworld: What to Cook When You’re Watching Fake News - September 12, 2018
A teacher’s list of banned excuses for not reading the syllabus or being prepared for class. Dear Students, Sometimes I long to return to simpler days of student … Read more
“Maggie’s Plan” – a film review by Gary Chew Sacramento’s Greta Gerwig looks nothing at all like Woody Allen. She’s a woman; plus she’s also good looking. But … Read more
Twice elected Texas Agriculture Commissioner, Hightower is a modern-day Johnny Appleseed, spreading the message of progressive populism all across the American grassroots.
He broadcasts daily radio commentaries that are carried in more than 150 commercial and public stations and on the web.
Many degree programs are mediocre or worse — predatory loan scams that saddle people with student debt. Butch Hancock, one of Austin’s finest singer-songwriters, grew up in the … Read more
NYU is recruiting, and middle schools may hold students with great potential Office of Admissions New York University New York, NY 10003 Dear John, Listen. You’ve impressed us. … Read more
potato connoisseur. An expert in the area of mediocrity, he one day hopes to own a decent coffee maker and visit SeaWorld Orlando.
- Olympics Dealt a Blow by Pokémon Go - July 17, 2016
- Nostradamus on ‘Dystopia Trump’: Bleak Future Predicted - March 15, 2016
- Kanye for President! No, Seriously. - September 8, 2015
Fraternities were created with two noble practices in mind: excessive alcohol consumption and elitism After Sigma Alpha Epsilon’s ode to Donald Sterling, fraternities haven’t just had a controversial … Read more