CNN hosted the first GOP debate of the year that involved actual candidates, and some clear winners did emerge — the 99.99 percent of the American people who … Read more Dark Wizards Convene
Trust me. I really wanted to avoid the groin-tweeting thing altogether, but you might as well try to avert your eyes from a bullfight in a bowling alley. … Read more Weinergate
Like corroded clockwork, the Republicans once again find themselves in the middle of a public relations disaster the size of Jupiter’s largest moon, Ganymede. Specifically, their plan to … Read more Corroded Clockwork
- Argus Hamilton on the News: Medicare, Duck Dynasty & Much More! - January 18, 2014
- Argus Hamilton on the News: Duck Dynasty & Much More! - December 21, 2013
- Argus Hamilton on the News: Elton John, Mayor Rob Ford, the NSA & more! - December 11, 2013
New York’s Mercantile Exchange saw oil prices slide on news of the death of Osama bin Laden. His very existence had maintained Mideast tensions and pushed up oil … Read more Argus Hamilton Comments on the News: BP and More
Forget the almanac. And the calendar. Forget whatever the weatherman or the newspaper or the next-door neighbor with the hair growing out of a mole shaped like the … Read more Summer: Day One
- February 2020 Cartoon Caption Contest Winners - February 5, 2020
- ‘The Jerry Duncan Show’ is Opening in NYC, March 5-15, 2020! - February 5, 2020
- The Litmess Test for Corrobsham - January 26, 2020
The hell is the deal with male politicians these days? Have they lost their minds? Guys, they’re giving all us men a bad name. And with Charlie Sheen … Read more Yes, Virginia, Some Men are Pigs
Out of elective politics for over a decade, dithering on the sidelines like a moody Southern-fried Hamlet, Newt Gingrich jumped back into the ring announcing plans to run … Read more Run, Newt, Run!
Pull the banner out of storage and string it back across the aircraft carrier. Because this time, Mission Really Accomplished. Barack bested bin Laden. Obama got Osama. Or … Read more Obama Gets Osama
Twice elected Texas Agriculture Commissioner, Hightower is a modern-day Johnny Appleseed, spreading the message of progressive populism all across the American grassroots.
He broadcasts daily radio commentaries that are carried in more than 150 commercial and public stations and on the web.
- The Amazing Fall of Donald Trump’s ‘Big, Beautiful Wall’ - February 22, 2020
- Health Care for People… or for Corporate Profits? - February 12, 2020
- On the Ballot: The Egalitarian Future of Our Society - February 5, 2020
The signature phrase of America’s booming good food movement has been expanded from “organic” to “local and sustainable.” Good! The phrase suggests great quality, strong environmental stewardship and … Read more Corporate Flimflammers in Our Communities and Congress
It’s the most… wonderful time… of the year. And the most frantic and anxious and mind-numbing and expensive. The rewarding part is my on-going seasonal side job as … Read more Top Ten Christmas Gifts for Wall Street Fat Cats